Summer 2022 Internship Job Posting
Nederlander Producing Company of America, Inc. based in New York is currently accepting internship applications for our Summer 2022 session (May 2022-August 2022) in the areas of Accounting, Group Sales, IT, Operations, Theatrical Administration, and Digital Marketing.
Nederlander Producing Company of America, Inc. offers internship sessions that provide an opportunity for students to learn about the workings of a multi-faceted company and to develop professional skills. Interns are required to work 20 hours per week with compensation of $15/per hour, during which time they will acquire hands-on experience. Interns will also be given the opportunity to work on a case study with fellow interns.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION
The Nederlander Organization supports and champions the advancement of BIPOC artists, creative teams, audiences, and our employees. We are committed to a safe and inclusive space that reflects our community’s vibrant diversity and where everyone is welcomed.
The Nederlander Organization is committed to a workplace where everyone is free from bias, prejudice, discrimination, and harassment. The organization strives to ensure a welcoming work environment where everyone belongs and is valued, encouraged & respected for their unique contributions. We are focused on building a culture that acknowledges and values Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Please email a current Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com, along with answering the following:
- Why are you interested in our organization and in working in the department you have chosen?
- Why are you uniquely qualified for this internship?
- What are your career goals and how can this internship help you achieve those goals?
For the Digital Marketing internship, please apply at the link here.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a US Citizen (documentation will be required).
- Must by 16 years or older to apply.
- Must provide documentation of COVID-19 vaccination series completed.
- Experience with Microsoft Office. Mac proficiency preferred.
- Acute attention to detail and the ability to juggle several projects at once.
Note: Due to the amount of applications received, we are unable to respond to every applicant personally. If selected to move forward with the interview process, you will be contacted via phone or email. No phone calls please.